Blotz 10mm fences

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 11 April 2017, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Typically, Leon released Pendraken fences this week as I got these finished!  ;D
Sorry Leon!

Dammmit, missed one!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Traitor ;) :D. They do like nice and might pick some Pendraken ones up at Salute.

Womble67

They look brilliant

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finally, after sitting on my painting table for yonks, got the snake rail fences done. 90cm worth
(sorry Leon, I know you've just released your own)

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Looking good.

Cheers - Phil

Leman

However, the way you have based and painted them to look like weathered wood is excellent. I'm sure Leon won't begrudge you that.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

sunjester

They look really great. How fiddly were they to put together. I scratch-built myself about 8 feet of 10mm snake fencing a while back, I do need a bit more but I'm not sure if i can be arsed!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Actually really easy to build, but do a dry run first, can't recommend them enough.

Womble67

Very nice indeed

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Looking good!

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 May 2017, 09:07:27 AM
(sorry Leon, I know you've just released your own)

No worries!  Ours were on display at Salute, here's a pic:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 28 May 2017, 09:14:02 AM
You win!

:D

I think both types are very similar so folks can buy ours and theirs and it'll make for some subtle variation in your fence lines.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!