Big Bloody Speculative Battles:Kesan 1877

Started by KTravlos, 05 April 2017, 07:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KTravlos

I created a draft, speculative history scenario based on an British intervention in the Russo-Ottoman War of 1877-1878. I argue the main fight would be over control of the strategic town of Kesan in Eastern Thrance, and built a speculative Bloody Big Battle scenario based on that. You can find it at my blog and the BBB Yahoo Group.

Brits and Russians, and Ottomans oh my!

https://phdleadhead.blogspot.com.tr/p/rules-iii-russo-ottoman-war-of-1877.html

With Respect
Konstantinos Travlos

Steve J

Oh my indeed Konstantinos! Looks to be interesting and one that Dave and I might have a stab at in the future.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

It would be fascinating to have a crack at the Crimean War part 2. Currently I am working out how to do a British later C19th home service army, so it would be fun to use it in this type of scenario.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

d_Guy

Very Interesting KT. Speculative history scenarios may actually be one of the most interesting areas in wargaming.
Sleep with clean hands ...

urbancohort

Quote from: d_Guy on 06 April 2017, 02:44:00 PM
Very Interesting KT. Speculative history scenarios may actually be one of the most interesting areas in wargaming.
What d_guy said...

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

cameronian

Nice, thought Saxon gun carriages were grey, guess not.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!