Techno

And welcome from me, as well, MM.

Cheers - Phil

Monsieur Miniatures

And thanks to you Phil ! :)

Cheers,
Yann

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Monsieur Miniatures

petercooman

Welcome Monsieur!

Posted the OP on the bgg forum, there is a BKC page there:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25548690#25548690

petercooman

Decided to make a page for the new version while i was tehre ayway, awaiting revision right now.

Leon

And they've arrived, just in time for Salute!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

paulr

So is there still room in the van for Dave ;)

I hope they sell really well
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

To actually play the game you only need a QRF sheet and the information on the battle group listing giving the stats for the units you are playing with. See below

No      Troops                                 Arm         Move      AT          AP          CA     Hits     Save     Cost
1   HQ (CV8)                                CMD           40        -            2/30    -     4        6     90
9   Panzer Unit (Pzkpfw 38(t))        ARM           20     2/40     1/60    2     3           6     70
5   Panzer Unit (Pzkpfw II)             ARM           20     1/30     1/60    2     3           6     60
2   Panzer Unit (Pzkpfw I)                 ARM           20        -             2/40    2     3           6     40

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

old smokie

:) :) 8) 8)

so, when are they going to be mailed to the masses  ???

Leon

Monday morning, as originally planned!   ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Tarty

Just ordered a copy. Think I've played my last game of FoW .....life is too short. BKC all the way here on in
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

AndyT

Arrived in the post yesterday - looking good !