Blitzkrieg Commander III at the printers!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

Tromp, Trump? I think you need a couple of Rennies & an air freshener :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

toxicpixie

Was that Ians commute this morning? If he's Tromp'd so hard he's blown the train off the tracks he'll need more than a couple of Rennies...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

fsn

Quote from: ianrs54 on 31 March 2017, 07:48:21 AM
That's Tromp - you utter oik.
Pshaw! You'll be telling me next that Admiral Nielson didn't sing "Can't live ... if living is without you"! And I know for a fact that Admiral Halsey joined with Titus Oates of Scott of the Arctic fame to sing "Maneater"! That's why he had to go outside. 

Anyway. How long is BC3 going to be at the painters?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 31 March 2017, 06:28:41 PM
Anyway. How long is BC3 going to be at the painters?

Quite a while, we should probably buy the painting elves some bigger brushes...

As for the actual rules, about 2-3 weeks for the printing.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

And they've arrived, just in time for Salute!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

20 April 2017, 12:07:27 PM #42 Last Edit: 20 April 2017, 12:20:04 PM by Techno
At first glance, I thought that was a chest of drawers !

Mind you.....My eyes are working SO well this morning I had a particularly brilliant 'miss-see' as I was doing a quick shop, this fair morn.

Walking past some shelves with various 'chutneys' displayed, I thought I saw one jar marked as 'Slimy Lice Chutney'.
(Spicy Lime Chutney.) X_X

Cheers - A Twerp.

Shedman

Leon

if you don't need those pallets in the background then can you put them in the envelope with my copy of BKC3

I'm rebuilding compost corner and the wood pile and they would work a treat

;)

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 20 April 2017, 03:26:16 PM
if you don't need those pallets in the background then can you put them in the envelope with my copy of BKC3

I'm rebuilding compost corner and the wood pile and they would work a treat

You're welcome to come and collect them...!   :D

Our metal comes on pallets each month so we usually have a few spares.  I tend to use them under the worktops in the unit to keep boxes and stuff off the floor.