Landen/Neerwinden, 1693 AAR

Started by WFGamer, 21 March 2017, 11:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WFGamer

There is a battle report on the Battle of Landen/Neerwinden, 1693, fought by our group recently here - http://wfgamers.freeforums.net/thread/29/battle-landen-neerwinden-9-yw

Techno

...And very good, it is, too !  8)

Cheers - Phil.

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

toxicpixie

Looks cracking!

Shame you need to be a member to see the full size photo's but it still comes over very well there.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steve J

WFGamer

Quote from: toxicpixie on 21 March 2017, 01:06:03 PM
Looks cracking!

Shame you need to be a member to see the full size photo's but it still comes over very well there.

Please feel free to register and join. The forum is open and there is material there to download, and more on the way.

d_Guy

Great looking battle and report,WFG!

Just registered.

@Pixie - at my age I figured what's one more account  :)
At the moment, however, it is a fairly small forum but show potential to grow.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

d_Guy

Dang, Pixie - do believe you have recently become a General! (I am a "climber" and notice such things). Congrats! And I believe there's something about standing the mess* to drinks?

* here there are several ways to interpret this term

toxicpixie

Oo, cheers! My mess card is in my other forum ;)

I promise to stop posting and paint more!

d_Guy

Having gone wild over OHW and now HOTT, I'm not exactly Blaine away on my end either! :)

FierceKitty

Felicitations on your new star. Mine is a large one, as the bishop said to the actress.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Impressive looking game, but would have liked to have seen full size photos.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

WFGamer

You can join and see large pictures, anyone can join and it is very simple. We don't seem to be able to put large pictures that you can see without joining but maybe that is just because we haven't worked out how yet.

The reason we have done this site is to put pictures of our games up, so hopefully this will happen regularly. Also for 'us' to interact with anyone that fancies coming to talk.

It also gives a place for us to put material connected to rules that we do. At the moment these go into various Yahoo groups but these are often tricky to use, people don't like them and they basically seem to be dying. These can be difficult to join and a pain to use. This is a way for anyone to get this material relatively easily.