Boer War - Dismounted troops

Started by Kaspar, 16 March 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaspar

Hi guys,

you have previously been very helpful, so I have another question for you.

Foot is 30 minis per pack and Cavalry 15, so far so good. Dismounted foot is 15 minis - so do they come with horses or why is it only 15 minis

cheers
Kaspar

Leon

Quote from: Kaspar on 16 March 2017, 12:12:29 PM
you have previously been very helpful, so I have another question for you.

Foot is 30 minis per pack and Cavalry 15, so far so good. Dismounted foot is 15 minis - so do they come with horses or why is it only 15 minis

That is a half pack, so only 15 figures in there (so that you can buy 15 mounted and 15 dismounted to match).  There are horses available in the ACW range if you need them, code ACW35.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kaspar

Excellent, had not noticed that they were only £2.5.

Thanks for the quick reply

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!