More WWII vehicles - ISUs, Sturmtiger and French W15!

Started by Leon, 09 March 2017, 10:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The vehicle production line continues this week, with a mix of revamps and new models for you now.  

First up we've got an addition for the French, in the form of the Laffly W15 TCC, or "Tracteur Chasseur de Chars", meaning tank hunter tractor.  Only 62 of these were made but it's a handy little addition to the range.  Moving on to the Germans, with the newer Tigers now in circulation we've had the Sturmtiger conversion done as well.  

Finally, we've got three releases for the Soviets.  With our revamped KV chassis' we've now been able to make some much better IS-2 and ISU-152 models, plus as a new addition we've got the ISU-122 as well.  This lot were produced in rather larger numbers, with 3850 x IS-2's, 1150 x ISU-122's and a massive 4,600 x ISU-152's made.  So you'll need a few for your armies...!

WWII
French - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/French-sc127/
FRE59    Laffly W15 TCC     £2.80

German - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/German-sc125/
GR85    Sturmtiger     £3.50

Soviet - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/Russian-sc128/
SV39    IS-2     £3.20
SV43    ISU-152     £3.20
SV78    ISU-122     £3.20

And some pics:

FRE59 - Laffly W15

GR85 - Sturmtiger

SV39 - IS-2

SV43 - ISU-152

SV78 - ISU-122

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those are nice! If nice can be used to describe massive armoured killing machines!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

The poor little Laffly in the company of these behemoths  :'(

How quickly armoured warfare advanced in 4 years.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

fsn

Russian armour's not my thing, but I bet there's an amount of post war shenanigans to be had out the Russian stuff?

Very nice, very nice indeed.

Pendraken just gets betterer and betterer.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Course even I can afford the entire production run of Strum Tigers, all 6 of them. Just show the unhealthy fixation on all things Tiger.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 09 March 2017, 10:51:45 PM
Those are nice! If nice can be used to describe massive armoured killing machines!  ;D

You can say "Those are, like, totally killer, dude.", I suppose.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Chad

Ian

Are the Strum Tigers a WW2 German heavy metal band? 😈

kustenjaeger

Leon

Very nice.  While we are at WW2 vehicles, whatever happened to the Italian M11/39?  I thought it had been done but can't find it in the catalogue.

Regards

Edward

Quote from: Chad on 10 March 2017, 09:25:11 AM
Ian

Are the Strum Tigers a WW2 German heavy metal band? 😈

No - they are a techno one  ;)

Techno

Ah yes.....I remember the song we recorded.
"The homunculus in my gazebo".

So rare, it's not even on YouTube.  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil. (And now....... back to the thread.) ;)

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 10 March 2017, 08:59:27 AM
Course even I can afford the entire production run of Strum Tigers, all 6 of them. Just show the unhealthy fixation on all things Tiger.

Geez, you moan when we release things that aren't MORE ARMOUR and then when we put out some vehicles you moan about those as well!  Anyway, I thought that 7 of them were used...  :P

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 10 March 2017, 10:29:03 AM
Very nice.  While we are at WW2 vehicles, whatever happened to the Italian M11/39?  I thought it had been done but can't find it in the catalogue.

That's a good question, I'll have to check on that one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Yes if they are prototypes, or non-service ones. There over 200 WWII vehicles, and roughly 1000 modern ones, so vehicles with a run of 6 really are a wasted effort considering the number of service ones there really were/are.

Cheers

IanS

fred.

But conversions of existing models are much less effort all round then new ones.  Rather like with the real ones.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts