Gargoyle Size

Started by DFlynSqrl, 09 March 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFlynSqrl

I was looking for a picture of the gargoyles and found some in this thread http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7813.0.html, but I can't really tell how they compare to the other Warband figures.  I'm wanting to make a unit of them for my Undead army and I see they come in packs of 2.  (FBG12).  Are they the same size as for example on the skeletal warriors or are the larger sized since they are monsters?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!
Rod

Leon

They're bigger than the regular figures, probably about 20mm high or thereabouts.  I'll see if we've got a casting to hand for me to measure.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

09 March 2017, 03:17:51 PM #2 Last Edit: 09 March 2017, 03:20:05 PM by Techno
From memory, Rod.....The Gargoyles are a bit taller than the 'normal' fantasy figures....by perhaps around 3-4mm 'to the eyes'.

(But don't trust me on this.....It's a long time since I made them. )

Cheers - Phil

DFlynSqrl

This gets me the general idea.  Thanks guys!