Ancient Gauls Photos!

Started by Leon, 08 March 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

08 March 2017, 10:12:12 PM Last Edit: 17 July 2017, 04:15:36 AM by Leon
Matt J has been busy over winter working his magic brush over our recent Roman and Gaul ranges, ready for new website images.  Next up we've got the Gauls, which are all available on the website here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Ancients-c9/NEW-Gallic-NEW-sc349/

Thanks to Matt for these!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Now that is some awesome paint work!!! Better eyes than mine, that's for sure!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

jambo1

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

They'll just about do.  ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Smashing work by Matt, once again.

Cheers - Phil

fred.

Not bad are they  ;)

I can't believe the level of detail you have got on these, as well as keeping the colours to bright. Top work Matt.

But looking at these, and the Romans, I can't help but think there are two sculpts missing, a large chap in blue and white trousers, and his smaller friend?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Nobody asked me to make those, Forbes.  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Matt J

Thanks all!

Leon - would you find a use for these and the Romans on your trade stand, if so I'll pop them to you on Sunday (better use than gathering dust in my cupboards).

Matt

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Quote from: Matt J on 09 March 2017, 05:40:37 PM
Leon - would you find a use for these and the Romans on your trade stand, if so I'll pop them to you on Sunday (better use than gathering dust in my cupboards).

Maybe?   :-  Not sure to be honest, we don't have a display case on the table for things like this, but we could look at putting them into a smaller perspex case to go on the Ancients rack?  Up to you really, we can have a chat at the show if you like.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 09 March 2017, 06:20:06 PM
we don't have a display case on the table for things like this,

I'd be getting one to put these in!!

Quote from: Leon on 09 March 2017, 06:20:06 PM
but we could look at putting them into a smaller perspex case to go on the Ancients rack? 

This would work too - the little cases you have at the minute are good as they help show off the various ranges.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Matt J

No worries. I'll bring them with me. If you can find a use for them then their yours for the prinicely sum of a curly wurly!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Quote from: fred. on 09 March 2017, 06:54:55 PM
I'd be getting one to put these in!!

We've considered one a few times but they take up a lot of space on the table and can be a nuisance to get in/out of shows.  We do need some new smaller displays for the racking shelves though, so these could be perfect for that.

Quote from: Matt J on 09 March 2017, 09:07:10 PM
No worries. I'll bring them with me. If you can find a use for them then their yours for the prinicely sum of a curly wurly!

Excellent, I'll get the Curly Wurly on standby!

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The perfect exchange rate!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner