Some new League of Augsburg sculpts!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenadier

And maybe it's time for a Clibinarium inspired revamped WSS/GNW range.  Just sayin'.

rct75001

Quote from: Grenadier on 08 July 2017, 06:40:24 PM
And maybe it's time for a Clibinarium inspired revamped WSS/GNW range.  Just sayin'.

Would love to see some more sculpts for this range. 

Bought a few sample packs and I am wavering whether to go all in.

And she said "You haven't bought more of those little men have you?"

https://rctlittlesoldiers.blogspot.com.au

Glorfindel

>>And maybe it's time for a Clibinarium inspired revamped WSS/GNW range.  Just sayin'.

I'm currently painting up some of the WSS figures and they seem to fall into two camps.
The line infantry are superb - fantastic sculpts that are a joy to paint.   The command
pack, though, looks older and has a chunkier style (bit like me these days)...

I really don't think there is any need to alter the standard infantry - perhaps just update
the command pack.

I can, however, see a case for a GNW range (there is cross-over with the WSS but also a
need for some specific figures).   I'm sure that any GNW range sculpted by Clib would be
a success and would provide the same boost that he gave the LOA range.

Phil

urbancohort

Quote from: owaincaesarius on 07 July 2017, 09:38:45 PM
Monmouth's rebels still need some figures too. Just saying like.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Amen, amen, amen... and flag's 'cos I am lazy. They are slightly different from teh WilliamIII/James II Irish war flags, although I am using the latter as a substitute, (Like I said, I am lazy/life is too short!)

Utopian wish list, and I KNOW there is a vast backlog but how about:

1) Some grenadiers in 'action pose' with muskets. muskets with plug bayonets and perhaps even throwing a "grenado"?
2) Some grenadiers kneeling and shooting?

Otherwise I am looking forwards to increasing my Metal Mountain with all these. Do you realsie I am developing a £35 a MONTH Pendraken addiction? What will I tell teh Mrs when she realsies that I'm not spending it on booze and fags like I told her???? ;)
One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

Leon

Quote from: urbancohort on 24 July 2017, 09:48:46 PM
1) Some grenadiers in 'action pose' with muskets. muskets with plug bayonets and perhaps even throwing a "grenado"?
2) Some grenadiers kneeling and shooting?

No plans at the moment but I've added those votes to the request list.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

urbancohort

One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....