Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
17 December 2017, 03:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We're now stocking a range of Spray Varnishes which are available at all the UK shows.
245160 Posts in 14869 Topics by 2068 Members
Latest Member: Rubbsalot
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  New Figure Previews
| | |-+  Some new League of Augsburg sculpts!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some new League of Augsburg sculpts!  (Read 4824 times)
toxicpixie
Major General

« Reply #15 on: 08 March 2017, 01:17:16 PM »

Very true - thats another cracking rules set Smiley

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting
FierceKitty
General

Down south of the border....

« Reply #16 on: 08 March 2017, 01:36:21 PM »

Excellent,

I'm just painting my last unit in my Austrian 7YW army and those command figures will be very welcome to lead them!!

Uh uh. That'll be like having Raquel Welsh in a crinoline.

My opponents never play well. I was unlucky/the rules are unfair/I was off form/I felt sorry for him and let him win....
Jim Ando
Captain

« Reply #17 on: 08 March 2017, 03:54:06 PM »

Hi

Love this range but it needs an advancing musketeer with a fixed plug bayonet to add a bit of variety.  I ve never been a fan of standing poses so is it too much to ask for one ? :-.

Jim.
Nosher
Major General

« Reply #18 on: 08 March 2017, 05:09:26 PM »

I have found that Baroque gives a very enjoyable game in this period.

Now why would you go and tell me that for?Huh?Huh?

Ive been a very good boy this year and only spent the grand total of 35 on wargaming after a New Years Resolution not to be frivolous on anything new before the old is finished.

You Cad Sir!

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson
mollinary
Brigadier

« Reply #19 on: 08 March 2017, 07:10:36 PM »

Producing those Command Groups in tricornes is a brilliant (i.e. Evil!) idea!   Magic  Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Le Manchou
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: 09 March 2017, 12:35:59 PM »

Have a look at Twilight of the Sun King - got a copy recently, looks very good and the scenario booklet has quite a lot to get your teeth into!

I have found that Baroque gives a very enjoyable game in this period.

Thanks for your advise!

Si vis pacem, para bellum
toxicpixie
Major General

« Reply #21 on: 09 March 2017, 12:59:18 PM »

Pleasure - I'm hoping to nip over the P&S table at the Wolverhampton show on Sunday to cunningly get Hwicce to run me through a game Cheesy

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting
Ned Lud
Cadet

« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2017, 09:42:21 AM »

These look just great. I have been waiting since this range came out for some infantry in tricorn so I can use the range for the GNW. Looks like its not going to happen Cry
Leon
Field Marshal

« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2017, 09:05:56 PM »

These look just great. I have been waiting since this range came out for some infantry in tricorn so I can use the range for the GNW. Looks like its not going to happen Cry

Afraid not in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid. 

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
mollinary
Brigadier

« Reply #24 on: 12 April 2017, 11:21:38 AM »

Hi Leon,

Any news on when we can expect the new mounted command groups to be released? As I am reviving my WSS armies for use in initial playtesting of a possible new TtS variant, I am looking to redo all my commands. So I would want four of the standing groups and two of the moving ones, and a couple of the group on foot with horseholder.

Best,

Mollinary
Leon
Field Marshal

« Reply #25 on: 12 April 2017, 01:08:37 PM »

Any news on when we can expect the new mounted command groups to be released? As I am reviving my WSS armies for use in initial playtesting of a possible new TtS variant, I am looking to redo all my commands. So I would want four of the standing groups and two of the moving ones, and a couple of the group on foot with horseholder.

It's still likely to be the summer as we've got a real backlog of sculpts at the moment with all the time spent on BKC.  Once we're past Salute I'll be getting cracking on those Nap Brunswickers and WWI additions and then we can look at these LoA chaps as well.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Dannyboy
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: 01 May 2017, 06:01:30 PM »

Can I add a vote for additional tricorn variants of infantry, gunners and cavalry, cavalry especially, as they really are stunning sculpts and with Tricorns was wondering if they would pass muster for service in the Great Northern War. As this would really help expand the range with minimal input.

Saw the truly inspiring 6mm GNW game at Salute and it's got me thinking about doing it in 10mm.

Cheers

Jon
Tarty
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: 04 May 2017, 01:00:11 AM »

These are sensational

"Bert is a mastiff, a real terzino."
Bunny
Lieutenant

« Reply #28 on: 04 May 2017, 08:26:57 AM »

Can I add a vote for additional tricorn variants of infantry, gunners and cavalry, cavalry especially, as they really are stunning sculpts and with Tricorns was wondering if they would pass muster for service in the Great Northern War. As this would really help expand the range with minimal input.

Saw the truly inspiring 6mm GNW game at Salute and it's got me thinking about doing it in 10mm.

Cheers

Jon

I'll back this request as well as I would like to do GNW and they could stretch for WSS as well, may  be?

So tricorn versions please....
owaincaesarius
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: 07 July 2017, 09:38:45 PM »

Monmouth's rebels still need some figures too. Just saying like.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: