Some new League of Augsburg sculpts!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

Very true - thats another cracking rules set :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

Quote from: Bunny on 08 March 2017, 08:14:18 AM
Excellent,

I'm just painting my last unit in my Austrian 7YW army and those command figures will be very welcome to lead them!!

Uh uh. That'll be like having Raquel Welsh in a crinoline.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Jim Ando

Hi

Love this range but it needs an advancing musketeer with a fixed plug bayonet to add a bit of variety.  I ve never been a fan of standing poses so is it too much to ask for one ? :-.

Jim.

Nosher

Quote from: Leman on 08 March 2017, 01:04:00 PM
I have found that Baroque gives a very enjoyable game in this period.

Now why would you go and tell me that for???????

Ive been a very good boy this year and only spent the grand total of £35 on wargaming after a New Years Resolution not to be frivolous on anything new before the old is finished.

You Cad Sir!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

mollinary

Producing those Command Groups in tricornes is a brilliant (i.e. Evil!) idea!   Magic  :-bd :-bd :-bd
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Le Manchou

Have a look at Twilight of the Sun King - got a copy recently, looks very good and the scenario booklet has quite a lot to get your teeth into!

I have found that Baroque gives a very enjoyable game in this period.

Thanks for your advise!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

toxicpixie

Pleasure - I'm hoping to nip over the P&S table at the Wolverhampton show on Sunday to cunningly get Hwicce to run me through a game :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ned Lud

These look just great. I have been waiting since this range came out for some infantry in tricorn so I can use the range for the GNW. Looks like its not going to happen :'(

Leon

Quote from: Ned Lud on 19 March 2017, 09:42:21 AM
These look just great. I have been waiting since this range came out for some infantry in tricorn so I can use the range for the GNW. Looks like its not going to happen :'(

Afraid not in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Hi Leon,

Any news on when we can expect the new mounted command groups to be released? As I am reviving my WSS armies for use in initial playtesting of a possible new TtS variant, I am looking to redo all my commands. So I would want four of the standing groups and two of the moving ones, and a couple of the group on foot with horseholder.

Best,

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 12 April 2017, 11:21:38 AM
Any news on when we can expect the new mounted command groups to be released? As I am reviving my WSS armies for use in initial playtesting of a possible new TtS variant, I am looking to redo all my commands. So I would want four of the standing groups and two of the moving ones, and a couple of the group on foot with horseholder.

It's still likely to be the summer as we've got a real backlog of sculpts at the moment with all the time spent on BKC.  Once we're past Salute I'll be getting cracking on those Nap Brunswickers and WWI additions and then we can look at these LoA chaps as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dannyboy

Can I add a vote for additional tricorn variants of infantry, gunners and cavalry, cavalry especially, as they really are stunning sculpts and with Tricorns was wondering if they would pass muster for service in the Great Northern War. As this would really help expand the range with minimal input.

Saw the truly inspiring 6mm GNW game at Salute and it's got me thinking about doing it in 10mm.

Cheers

Jon

Tarty

"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Bunny

Quote from: Dannyboy on 01 May 2017, 06:01:30 PM
Can I add a vote for additional tricorn variants of infantry, gunners and cavalry, cavalry especially, as they really are stunning sculpts and with Tricorns was wondering if they would pass muster for service in the Great Northern War. As this would really help expand the range with minimal input.

Saw the truly inspiring 6mm GNW game at Salute and it's got me thinking about doing it in 10mm.

Cheers

Jon

I'll back this request as well as I would like to do GNW and they could stretch for WSS as well, may  be?

So tricorn versions please....

owaincaesarius

Monmouth's rebels still need some figures too. Just saying like.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D