Some new League of Augsburg sculpts!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Clib's been working away in secret on a few additions to the LoA range, so it's time to reveal them...

First up we've got some new mounted Dragoons, with both the Allied and French types converted over to fur hats.  Clib's also done some conversion work on the command figures as well, so we've got the mounted command switched into tricorns (still in standing and moving varieties), then the foot command group have also been given the tricorn treatment.  Whilst these will be added to the LoA range in our catalogue, they will of course be of use to the post-1700 crowd as well for WSS/Marlburian armies.

Allied Dragoons in fur hats

French Dragoons in fur hats

Mounted command, standing

Mounted command, moving

Foot command group in tricorn

These will definitely be a post-Salute release, probably more towards the summer after we've got some of the other additions moulded and released.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

Excellent as always Clib and Leon, will be a great addition to the range.
Sleep with clean hands ...

jambo1

Very nice indeed!!! Great new additions. :)

FierceKitty

Those officers in the ridiculous wigs are excellent.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Cool. Just so that I understand, are these just headgear changes on existing figures, or are there new poses as well?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Bunny

Excellent,

I'm just painting my last unit in my Austrian 7YW army and those command figures will be very welcome to lead them!!

Redstef

These will make great additions to what is turning out to be a comprehensive range  :)

On a greedy note, are mounted dragoon horse holders on the horizon?

Also, are there plans to tricorn any of the infantry packs other than command ?
"From each according to ability, to each according to need" Karl Marx.............I really need those figures

2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 4 x Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner, 1 x Runner-Up!

Le Manchou

Magnificent sculpts! I didn't plan to invest in this period, mainly because of the lack of a ruleset with good scenario books but I might reconsider.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Techno

I still can't figure out how Clib manages to work with ProCreate......Makes my fingers ache, just trying to mix the stuff.  X_X

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Quote from: fred. on 08 March 2017, 07:32:35 AM
Just so that I understand, are these just headgear changes on existing figures, or are there new poses as well?

Conversions on the previous dragoon sculpts.

Quote from: Redstef on 08 March 2017, 08:24:12 AM
On a greedy note, are mounted dragoon horse holders on the horizon?

Also, are there plans to tricorn any of the infantry packs other than command ?

No plans as far as I'm aware on the horse holders, definitely no plans for the tricorn conversions on the other types.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

Quote from: Le Manchou on 08 March 2017, 09:58:15 AM
Magnificent sculpts! I didn't plan to invest in this period, mainly because of the lack of a ruleset with good scenario books but I might reconsider.

Have a look at Twilight of the Sun King - got a copy recently, looks very good and the scenario booklet has quite a lot to get your teeth into!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

I have found that Baroque gives a very enjoyable game in this period.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!