More Moderns released - Pershings, M60s and more!

Started by Leon, 02 March 2017, 12:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

There's no plans to be adding any Soviet infantry until at least the Korean War ranges are done and released.  From our own experience (and from talking to other manufacturers) the sales would never be worthwhile unless there was more available to go with them.  The rough plan at this point is Korea this year, Arab-Israeli through early 2018, then we'll decide whether to do Indo-Pakistan or something else at the end of 2018.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

Great plan  :-bd

Just based some more Egyptian armour today might have them finished by 2018
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Sunray

Quote from: Matt J on 05 March 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Just based some more Egyptian armour today might have them finished by 2018

If you have them finished prior to next year, why not indulge in a bit of 10mm bush war gaming?   Its low budget, fictional scenarios and allows all that Cold War/Arab- Israeli kit to see some action.

The transition from BKC to CWC takes a little getting used to.  I would query some of the category lumping .  My personal thought is that CWC spans too long a dispensation. 

Would there be a case for a Post War Commander that takes in Korea to say 1967 ?     :-