Second batch of 1849-1866 Italians!

Started by Leon, 26 February 2017, 05:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

This second lot of sculpts covers the grenadiers in bearskin (useful for the earlier period) and also the artillery crews.  We've got both line and horse for the Piedmont-Sardinian's, plus a set for the Garibaldi troops as well.

Grenadiers in bearskin with command:

Foot artillery crew:

Horse artillery crew:

Garibaldini artillery crew:

More to come soon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

abikapi2

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

toxicpixie

Very nice! When are they all likely to be out?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: toxicpixie on 27 February 2017, 09:55:14 AM
Very nice! When are they all likely to be out?

Early summer all being well, June/July time?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

No point in a pre-order for WMMS then :D

Ok, cool. I migth clear a space in the queue for them by them!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: toxicpixie on 27 February 2017, 12:49:00 PM
No point in a pre-order for WMMS then :D

:D

We wouldn't have received the other half of the sculpts by then, so probably not!

toxicpixie

Slackers :P

Still, I've enough older sculpts painted to fight the Chernaya and then enough for the start of the Risorgamento/1859 so I'll be ok for now :D

But hurry! It'll be 1866 before we know it!

abikapi2

Any news about their scheduling in the shop?

Leon

Still waiting unfortunately, Brunswickers and WWI next, then on to the Italians.

Leman

That'll be the Brunswick artillery for the FPW then?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

mollinary

Quote from: Leman on 11 October 2017, 03:46:03 PM
That'll be the Brunswick artillery for the FPW then?

For their single Battery? :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D =O =O =O

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!