Humbrol Paintbrushes available again!

Started by Leon, 23 February 2017, 10:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

23 February 2017, 10:42:33 PM Last Edit: 24 February 2017, 11:56:58 AM by Leon
We lost our supplier for these for a little while, but we've got them back now!  The Humbrol ranges come in 3 types:

Evoco - Made from natural hair, Humbrol Evoco brushes are the perfect all-round brush for many model and hobby uses, keeping their shape and quality long after their first use.

Coloro - The Humbrol Coloro range of brushes are perfectly suited for all paint types, but are particularly good when used in conjunction with Humbrol Acrylic paint. Made from man-made fibre.

Palpo - The Humbrol Palpo natural sable hair brushes are the ultimate modelling brush, keeping their points and shape to allow accurate and detailed painting, particularly figure work.

We've got these all in stock and available on both Pendraken: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Humbrol-Paintbrushes-c33/ and Minibits: http://www.minibits.net/Humbrol-Paintbrushes-c28/

Evoco priced at £1.10
Brush pack contains: 0/2/4/6

Coloro priced at £1.20
Brush pack contains: 00/1/4/8

Palpo priced at £2.20
Brush pack contains: 000/0/2/4

We'll have these at all the shows with us as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Always handy to be able to get some brushes along with figures and other bits.

Quote from: Leon on 23 February 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Evoco - Made from natural hail, Humbrol Evoco brushes are the perfect all-round brush for many model and hobby uses, keeping their shape and quality long after their first use.

Do you need to keep these in the fridge?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Think they might get a bit stiff in't fridge.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Alright, funny people...!   :D  I'm passing the buck to Humbrol for that one, as I copied and pasted it direct from their website. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!