Wattle fencing

Started by old smokie, 23 February 2017, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

I had the odd good fortune to have the 'flu... and therefore spent virtually the entire time of Doris' visit safely in bed (make your own jokes...), but she made a fair bit of noise, despite no visible damage so far. The show froze solid overnight though...

toxicpixie

Yes, but did you make any wattle fences for the table top whilst having flu?!

The fuse wire suggestion is interesting - wouldn't it be a bit fiddly and time consuming? No worse than home made barded wire entanglements I guess?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

jimduncanuk

Quote from: toxicpixie on 24 February 2017, 02:36:32 PM

The fuse wire suggestion is interesting - wouldn't it be a bit fiddly and time consuming? No worse than home made barded wire entanglements I guess?

I'm thinking more of multi-strand electrical wire (copper) rather than fuse wire.

Yes, it would be fiddly and time consuming but at least I could say 'I made that'.

I haven't made it yet though.
My Ego forbids a signature.

toxicpixie

I'm thinking of the decorative beadwork/strands that you sometimes see as new age/native american jewelry type stuff - could you squeeze/glue a post into something like that then spray and paint up?

This sort of thing -

Only as cheap as possible :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

old smokie

had thought about using wire, tried it, to time consuming and fiddly  :(   much rather buy ready made, hint, hint Leon  ;D