Flashpoint Minis 15mm Modern US Army Rangers

Started by bigjackmac, 13 February 2017, 12:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

Another modern set, more Flashpoint Minis, but this time from the modern range, some US Rangers I picked up from Mark at Scale Creep.  I didn't really need these figures, but Mark had them on sale, I'm a fan of Jimmi's figures, and I just couldn't help myself ;)

The whole force, 12 guys in the pack.  As I didn't need them, I didn't really know what to do with them.  They're made for Somalia in 1993, but I've got plenty of guys in desert uniforms.  Regarding temperate, I now find myself with only modern USMC in MARPAT, so I decided to do these guys up in 90s Woodland Camo with grassy bases.

You know I'm a sucker for grenadiers ;)  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/02/flashpoint-minis-15mm-modern-us-army.html

That's it for now.  I've got a few more small forces I've finished up recently to post, so keep your eyes open, to include these guys' opponents, Flashpoint Minis' Somalis.

V/R,
Jack

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

DFlynSqrl

Very nice!  I have some Flash Point Vietnam goodies I still need to paint.  Jimmi is a real nice guy.

lowlylowlycook

Techno

Farles

bigjackmac

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

And I agree wholeheartedly, Jimmi is fantastic.

V/R,
Jack

Terry37

Very nice and great color match. Well done indeed!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

bigjackmac

toxicpixie

"I didn't really need these figures, but..."

Yeah. See my lead pile there...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting