Fake News - massive boost to clearing lead mountain

Started by Norm, 10 February 2017, 08:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

At the risk of diverging into politics, as thin & rubbish a mandate to leave the EU that the advisory only referendum produced, in terms of the woeful system we possess its the most massive result in decades. Far better than the Omni then Uni shambles managed to get total control of Parliament and form "governments"!

If we had to have an actual majority in favour of a result we'd have needed a do over for pretty much every election except
The '45!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

How about a polite ox?

Better than an impolite ox, for sure!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

X_X

:-\ From this side it looks as though it leans slightly to the right.
(Though, I suppose, from the other side it would appear left of centre......politics eh ? )

Cheers - Mr Silly.

toxicpixie

Deeply political post that - its blocking the right to roam!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

All roams lead to Leeds, or is it all leads roam to Rome?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

That post has its root in the land, but has been tied, by the barbarity of the wire, with others of its kind into immobility in a sterile landscape.

Non-political, eh?

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Now I have "Hanging on the old barbed wire" humming thru my brain...

John Cook

Any negative posts about Napoleonics are fake news written by bad people.  Nobody knew napleonics could be so complicated.  We will replace them with something to make wargaming great again.  Sad.

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

andys

Quote from: John Cook on 04 March 2017, 01:12:48 AM
Any negative posts about Napoleonics are fake news written by bad people dudes.  Nobody knew napleonics could be so complicated.  We will replace them with something to make wargaming great again.  Sad.

Fixed that for you...

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021