2016 GBnU Barker and Stronghold Winners

Started by Terry37, 07 February 2017, 08:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

In the final close out of the 2016 Good, Bad and Ugly Tournament I am pleased to announce the winners of the Barker Award and the Stronghold Award. These winners were decided by world wide vote by anyone who cared to do so. The voting was allowed on the Fanaticus, the Pendraken and the Yahoo HotT forums. I had tried to include TMP, but evidently it is taboo to try and run any kind of poll there so it was taken down (I am sorry TMP was not more supportive, but it is his forum).

Without further ado the winners are

The Barker Award is Colin O'Shea of the Staines Leg. Congratulations Colin!!!

The Stronghold winner is Paul Potter of the Nashville Leg. Congratulations Paul!!!

All the entries in both competitions were really creative and well done – had to be tough voting. My thanks to all those who vied for the prize.

I want to express a special thanks to David Crenshaw who painted this years Barker Marker Logo figure for the Barker Award.

I want to express a very special thnaks to those of you here who voted. I know HotT is probably not your thing, making your effort even more appreciated. Thank you to Leon too for letting me post all of this on the forum.

Onward to 2017 and be sure to "Look to the skies" – It's Alien Invasion!!!!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams