Any new militia miniatures likely?

Started by kustenjaeger, 04 February 2017, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Playing around with the Crooked Dice 7TV rules I realised that the Militia miniatures figures (when i find them) would work quite well as a 'cast'.  At one point there was an intent to expand the range - has this ever progressed or has all the time been sucked away by Dark Lord Dave to run the ever expanding Pendraken empire?

😀

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 04 February 2017, 05:42:33 PM
At one point there was an intent to expand the range - has this ever progressed or has all the time been sucked away by Dark Lord Dave to run the ever expanding Pendraken empire?

Pretty much this, along with needing to find a new sculptor as the original guy was too busy.  I've got plans for 50 'bad guy' sculpts plus some more Merc's as well, just need to find a sculptor with the spare time / high enough quality / reasonable prices.  I do have some vehicle plans as well, the first of which should be ready before Salute...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!