You have mail

Started by Last Hussar, 14 October 2010, 08:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Not sure how often you pick up the business email - but I've sent you some - Not sure I'be ordered the right flags, so want you to check and confirm before sending!

(I grow old, I grow old.... I shall wear my trousers rolled)
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

All sorted, I've double checked for the units you've been painting, and that's the right one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

...the bottom of my trousers rolled, if I remember it aright. Actually, I prefer "We grow old, Master Shallow", but them I'm a renaissance-era freak.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Last Hussar

Always check the quote before typing.

Turns out this new fangled intterrnetz is full of smart arses who correct you .  And I don't like peaches.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Do you like crabs, at least?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Last Hussar

Well I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling on the shores of silent seas.

GNU PTerry