See you a bit later.

Started by Techno, 31 January 2017, 01:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred.

They want to come round for 'a chat'!! What have you been up to?

;)

Hope it all is sorted out soon, hopefully without more trips to surgery.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Orcs

Quote from: Techno on 09 February 2017, 05:49:16 PM
Call 2).....Hello, Mr Lewis....(Same nurse)....If you're in after you've been to see the Doctor in the morning.....Can one of my colleagues pop round and visit you at home, early afternoon, for the chat.

I suspect this has been arranged by Nobby to cheer you up!.  This "Nurse" is probably one of Miss Whiplash's " Friends". Who will turn up at your door in a long coat which when removed will show a very short low cut "uniform" that shows off her suspenders and stockings nicely. She will then give you some non NHS  "treatment".   :d :d

Actually its probably not, but I challenge you to not think of this when she turns up !!   ;D

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

Quote from: Orcs on 09 February 2017, 08:47:43 PM
Actually its probably not, but I challenge you to not think of this when she turns up !!   ;D

With what I'm going through at the moment, Mark....There isn't the remotest chance of me thinking along those lines.  ;D ;D

Quote from: fred. on 09 February 2017, 06:44:57 PM
Hope it all is sorted out soon, hopefully without more trips to surgery.

After today's trip to the surgery.....I've got one more trip down there next Tuesday, for the final B12 jab in this 'session'.......Then theoretically I won't have to see them for three months....Then we start on the jabs, again. (Apparently !)

What with the two trips to different hospitals over the next few weeks, for "chats", so they tell me.....and then another CT scan and an MRI to come after those (probably)......I don't think I'll be staying away from the surgery for a whole three months.  =)

It'll be SO nice to get back to some semblance of normality !....But when that's going to be.......... X_X

Cheers - Phil

Westmarcher

Chin up, Phil. You'll get through this.   m/

p.s. Remember to tell them that the scars on your arms are scalpel, dremel wounds etc. .........
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Wrote a long and rather waffly post on this, graphics card went bang just as I was about to post.

Card removed, old one reinstalled, can't be a**ed retyping everything.

Short version.

- Hope you get better as quickly as possible.

- Given the age and demographic here, the Pendraken Hive Mind probably knows more about things medical than things military. And it knows lots about the latter!

- It can offer empathy, sympathy, support and advice, as required.

- Call on it if you need to!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Thanks all.

For the first time, from when this all 'started'.......I felt really quite down today.......(A "When IS this going to sort itself out ?", moment).........Nurse has been 'round, and made a few things clearer....and more comfortable.....So I'm feeling more upbeat now.

Most of that 'down' was probably caused by the almost total lack of sleep on Tuesday....Which has really finally caught up with me.

Cheers - Phil

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 February 2017, 02:38:42 PM

Wrote a long and rather waffly post on this, graphics card went bang just as I was about to post.

Been souping up your PC again Mike?
My Ego forbids a signature.

toxicpixie

Bloody hell Phil, just flicked thru the thread and it's got a bit saga-esq there! Good luck for some sleep and some getting things sorted on an even keel etc etc!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ithoriel

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 10 February 2017, 04:57:12 PM
Been souping up your PC again Mike?

If only, Jim. Nursing an increasingly ailing machine along for as long as I can.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

>:<

Good news is they have a pretty good idea what to do to sort it :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

10 February 2017, 08:55:40 PM #131 Last Edit: 10 February 2017, 09:03:41 PM by Orcs
Hi Phil,

I am glad nursie made you comfortable.  I am sure some rest and a good nights sleep if you can will help you feel better.

The local anaesthetic might also be responsible in some way for your feeling low.

Remember things could  be a lot worse:-

All of us could turn up on your doorstep to wish you well personally.  This would probably qualify for the Guinness Book of Records world record as " The biggest collection of slightly insane weirdos"

FSN could  come down and look after you.

You could live in Wales!

So Go and watch "Life of Brian"  as you should "always look on the bright side of life "  :)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

toxicpixie

We're holidaying round your way come July, so if you're not better I'll bring the over excited toddler and grumpy missus round to cheer you up :D

Now there's an incentive to be well ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

petercooman