FSN goes to the doctor

Started by Orcs, 31 January 2017, 11:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

31 January 2017, 11:14:57 AM Last Edit: 31 January 2017, 12:27:27 PM by Orcs
FSN goes to the doctor and says, "Hey doc, my writs really hurt since I fell over." The doctor gives him a sample pot and tells him to p*ss in it. So he does and gives it back to the doctor. The doc pours it into a machine, gears start turning and lights start to flash. A Piece of paper comes out. "You got sprained wrists FSN that'll be £100."

The doctor handed him another pot. "go home, rest your wrists and in two weeks p*ss in this pot and it and bring it back for another test.

FSN goes home. Two weeks later , He pees in the pot, then thinks "we will see how good that machine is ".  So gets Miss Whiplash  and his daughter to pee in the pot.  He sees his  cat crouching in the litter tray so catches some of that as well. And for good measure he masturbates into the pot.

Then, the next day goes to the doctors.  The doctor pours it into the machine and the the gears start to turn and lights flash. The doctor takes the piece of paper and looks at it. "Oh no thats terrible " What is it doc?" "  Well FSN,  Miss whiplash has the clap,  your daughter is pregnant and your cat is about to die!.   and if you don't quit beating off, you will never get rid of that sprained wrist!"
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

skywalker

fsn

Hey! I thought NHS records were private!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

FierceKitty

Heard that one from my aunt forty years ago!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

DFlynSqrl

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Where Nobby lives it's na a doctor, it's a Druid.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

d_Guy

Quote from: FierceKitty on 31 January 2017, 01:43:42 PM
Heard that one from my aunt forty years ago!
Yes - along with the one where in the doctor gives a man a steel ball bearing to place in his shoe to act as a birth control device.
Still - a golden oldie.  ;D ;D
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Ithoriel

The version I knew had a Scotsman trying to avoid the WW2 draft by providing a urine sample from his wife, his father and his sister and ended with the draft sergeant announcing

Yer wee sister's pregnant
Yer faither hiz piles
Yer wife's been unfaithful
Your fur the Argyll's!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data