Sneak peak at some new WWII buildings...

Started by Leon, 31 January 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The talented John at Ironclad Miniatures has been working on some new WWII buildings for us, to replace the existing Russian houses.  This is the first casting we've received, with more to come shortly.  We'll hopefully have these ready for sale before the end of February.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Norm

31 January 2017, 08:38:39 AM #2 Last Edit: 31 January 2017, 08:40:15 AM by Norm
That is a very nice model. The10mm scale is getting some good scenic support coming through.

O Dinas Powys

Cool  8)

Will there be a replacement for PS39 (the thatched hut)?  Presumably once the current stock goes there will be no more?

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 31 January 2017, 10:18:30 AM
Will there be a replacement for PS39 (the thatched hut)?  Presumably once the current stock goes there will be no more?

I think John's done six new buildings, so we'll be taking the old PS39-PS42 out of circulation once the new ones are done.  I think I'm all out of PS39's already, as the mould had worn out and it wasn't worth making a new one with these new models on the way.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2017, 10:51:15 AM
I think John's done six new buildings, so we'll be taking the old PS39-PS42 out of circulation once the new ones are done.  I think I'm all out of PS39's already, as the mould had worn out and it wasn't worth making a new one with these new models on the way.

You never miss something until it' s gone  :-S ;)

However, if you do happen to have a PS39 (or two) available could you put them aside - I need to put my birthday order through soon if it's going to get to me in time  <:-P

Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing the rest of the range as and when  :D

Cheers!

Meirion

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 31 January 2017, 12:08:33 PM
However, if you do happen to have a PS39 (or two) available could you put them aside - I need to put my birthday order through soon if it's going to get to me in time  <:-P

I've just checked the show rack and there's a single one left!  I'll put it on one side for you, let me know what else you need.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2017, 01:01:03 PM
I've just checked the show rack and there's a single one left!  I'll put it on one side for you, let me know what else you need.

Cool, thanks Leon  :-bd

I've got a spreadsheet on the go!  ;)

Definitely the petting zoo and a random assortment of civvies!  Possibly some Dark Elves  :-\

Time to get the website open and go page by page...  :D

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You could do random number pick...
27 is good! ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Finally put the order through with the hut included...  :D

Cheers!

Meirion

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 09 February 2017, 11:23:39 PM
Finally put the order through with the hut included...  :D

Got that here and we'll get those all sorted out for you asap.

8)

O Dinas Powys

Leon

Here's the next buildings we'll be releasing for the eastern front, with a rather lost A9 cruiser sitting between them...