2016 Good, Bad and Ugly Tournament Best Stronghold Poll

Started by Terry37, 30 January 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Again, not to muddy this forum with a poll I am providing a link as I did for the best theme army for the tournament. We would appreciate your vote, which you can do by telling me in a post which Stronghold you feel is the best one. These pictures are better than the army pictures because we are only needing to capture a single piece in most cases. Any army figures which appear separate from the Stronghold do not count as they were in the picture submitted (I tried to remove them wherever possible)..

Here's the link to see the candidates.

http://fanaticus.boards.net/thread/586/2016-good-ugly-stronghold-award?page=1&scrollTo=3967

Thank you for helping us with this.

If anyone would like to participate in one of the Legs or more than one, and do not have a HotT army, we usually have loaner armies available. Let me know and I will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate Leg Coordinator. Experience with HotT rules is not necessary as our goal is having fun!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Ithoriel

Much as I love the beached Black Ships and the Wicker Man, I'll vote for Stronghold 4.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Bodvoc

'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Blaker