WWII Eastern Front

Started by T13A, 26 January 2017, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

For anyone who is interested I have just purchased Kindle editions of the following books from Amazon for £0.99 each:

'Tank warfare on the Eastern Front 1941-1942: Shwerpunkt' and 'Tank warfare on the Eastern Front 1943-1945: Red Steamroller' both by Robert Forczyk. Have not read them yet but both have about four and a half stars from reviewers so for 99p each.....

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

fred.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bought the later one, then went to get the earlier one too, but turns out I had bought it in mid-December  :-[ Thats the problem with Kindle books you can forgot you have them very easily. But at least the store tells you and stops you from getting it again.

Edit: And this was post 222,222 !!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Ithoriel

Thanks for the heads up. Just got both.

Let's face it, at £1.98 the pair how good to they have to be to be worth it? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Quote from: fred. on 26 January 2017, 09:16:23 PM
Edit: And this was post 222,222 !!

Well spotted Forbes.....I noticed we'd gone past that number when I logged on, this morning.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Just got them both - Thanks
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson