Completing ranges?

Started by Mesius, 24 January 2017, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

;D ;D ;D  This is opening a whole new area of morale factors.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

"The British conquered the world in search of a decent hot drink" is a mangling of a quote that springs to mind ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Mesius

The accidental empire that stole tea from China and rubber from south America.

toxicpixie

Stole whatever wasn't nailed down, and if it WAS nailed down they levered out and then stole The nails Too.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You forgot, then we invoiced them for the damage we caused!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Hah, all too true Will.

Anyway, back to the point - the new "tank crew with brew" can probably be pressed into service as morale markers or similar from '39 to the seventies :D

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!