ORDER! ORDER!

Started by Steeleye, 22 January 2017, 06:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameronian

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leon

Quote from: cameronian on 23 January 2017, 12:12:15 PM
Yahoo; Chrome.

Steeleye was sending from a Yahoo account as well, so that could be something.  I've had a quick search and we've not had many website Contact's through Yahoo accounts, so it's possible there's some clash there.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cameronian

If you're getting a new site soon its not worth investigating it; can I suggest putting your email address right beside the contact box until the new site is up and running ...

er, like it is already  :-[
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Roy

Our BT email address goes through the Yahoo thingamabob.
I know I contacted Pendraken on a GMail email address the other day and it worked, so I'll email using the BT address (through the contact form).
I'm also using Google Chrome.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 23 January 2017, 01:51:23 PM
Our BT email address goes through the Yahoo thingamabob.
I know I contacted Pendraken on a GMail email address the other day and it worked, so I'll email using the BT address (through the contact form).
I'm also using Google Chrome.

If anyone is interested. It worked.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}