Andy Mac - Sorry for the long absence

Started by andymac, 21 January 2017, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andymac

Hi all, just a quick line to say that I am slowly getting back into the world of miniatures again.  About three years ago I had a major set back health wise and it is only know that I am starting to get back into forums and blogs. 

Although I have still been painting it has mainly been in 15 and 28mm sizes and I have not been posting images of completed figures.  I kind of lost confidence in my 10mm painting abilities, but after doing some test figures I think I'm getting there again.

I would like to apologise to anyone who may hay tried to contact me during this time and I hope I did not offend anyone if I did not respond.

I wish all the forum members a Happy New Year and I look forward to being more active within the group.

All the best

Andy Mac
Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Welcome back Andy. Glad to hear things are improving.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

mollinary

Andy, great to see you back.  Your painting of 10mm has always inspired me, and I look forward to seeing more in the future.  Happy New Year, and it is good to have a bit of positive news in these depressing days!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Welcome back and nice to know you are feeling better.

Techno

paulr

Welcome back Andy, good to hear that you are getting back into painting

Confidence is a funny thing, I know my painting improves when I feel confident enough to go for that extra bit of detail
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

andymac

Thanks guys for the kind words, I hope to start on the LOA range for Leo in Febuary, just have to clearsome 28s first.

Just glad to be back  :)
Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Leon

Hi Andy, good to see you back and I hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jambo1

Welcome back, had a bit of an enforced lay off myself. Look forward to the LOA stuff. :)

barbarian

Great comeback. Real life often gets in the way of the little soldiers.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave Fielder

I find that real soldiering can often get in the way of little men!!  :-

Anyway ... get painting and post some pictures, no time for dallying young man. There is some serious work to do around here.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021