Website down?!?!?

Started by JaymisHawk, 18 January 2017, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaymisHawk

Hey all trust tried browsing the new Warband releases and found the whole website is down with "505" server error. Anything been said about it?
"It'll be fine!" - The last words the misses heard me utter before Cthulhu devoured us in Arkham Horror!

Leon

It's all fine at this end, I'm on there at the moment confirming payments/shipments.  Have you tried in a different browser?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Yep, same error message for me :(.

Leon

Hmmm, not sure then!  I've tried it through Firefox and Explorer and it's working fine for me here.  There was a slight delay through Explorer but it came up after a few seconds.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

10 minutes ago, it worked.....Now I'm getting server error, as well. (Firefox)

Cheers - Phil

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

d_Guy

Working OK for me using Safari.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leon

It looks like the server people doing maintenance again, this new site can't come quick enough!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Fine as of NOW.

IanS on Edge.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You okay Ian? Will on Ani-depressants
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Richard

04 February 2017, 07:51:26 AM #14 Last Edit: 04 February 2017, 07:56:08 AM by Richard
Hi everybody,
Impossible to connect to Pendraken website nor to Minibits one (with Firefox).
As you see, no problem with the forum...
Any idea?

Richard

EDIT: same problem with Edge and with Explorer...