Hello from a 10mm building sculptor!

Started by Battlescale, 16 January 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlescale

Hi everyone,
Thank you fo the admin for letting me in here! I'm Steve Clay from sunny Cheshire and I've recently started a small range of 10mm resin buildings which some may have seen... I'm a huge fan of 10mm and have a growing collection of Napoleonics and I'm planning a WWII and ACW project.... if I get the time.

Steve
www.battlescale.com

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

16 January 2017, 08:45:42 PM #2 Last Edit: 16 January 2017, 08:54:28 PM by fsn
S'up!

"Sunny Cheshire"? Is that somewhere in the USA? I live in Runcorn and if it's not raining, it's going to rain, or has just rained.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Battlescale

Ok, ok,  it's not so sunny... I can dream can't I?   ;D

Ithoriel

"Hello!" and "Welcome!" from me too.

Already have your site bookmarked and when (should that be if??) my finances recover from the excesses of the Festive Season there will be a small order winging your way.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

d_Guy

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum! Just placed an  order for a few of your buildings just last week.

Evidently extraordinary cats come from Cheshire? Or is that where they invented the well-know boardgame with the sixty-four squares?
I get confused.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Fenton

Quote from: d_Guy on 16 January 2017, 09:05:14 PM

Evidently extraordinary cats come from Cheshire? Or is that where they invented the well-know boardgame with the sixty-four squares?
I get confused.

Such cheesy jokes
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Battlescale

Thanks everyone. First batch of orders are going out tomorrow so keep an eye out for the postie!

d_Guy

Great Steve, Among other things I bought a couple of the ruins which I'm particularly looking forward to.

Quote from: Fenton on 16 January 2017, 09:11:42 PM
Such cheesy jokes

So Cheshire is like the cheese capital of Britain, much like Wisconsin here?
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

Hi Steve, welcome to the Forum!  I've seen some of the pictures on Facebook and the buildings look great.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

PB

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021