Sci-Fi Equipment

Started by AndyT, 13 October 2010, 04:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

The existing sci-fi range has marines and aliens but if I were going to do a *not-space-hulk* type game it would be nice to have some equipment such as computer terminals, power points, doors and anything else *techie* to make the game look good and perhaps (given the right set of rules) to interact with or use as objectives.

Also (and I know this is a big ask) a sci-fi equivalent of the dungeon pack would be lovely !

Just dreaming...  :)

Cheers,
Andy

Nosher

There are a few of us that have asked this question. I was hoping that the 'dungeon-esque teaser' those lovely chaps at PD had mentioned a while ago would be a sci-fi set as opposed to a traditional dungeon expansion.

If we do get a sci-fi set - can we have a power lifter and a decent Ripley miniature - a-la Aliens to go with the colonial marines?

Pretty please ;)

Pretty please ;) :D :) with a cherry on top :-*
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Quote from: Leon on 13 October 2010, 05:32:37 PM
Hmmm...

;) :D

Does that mean:

1.  Hmmm as in yes and it'll be available before Christmas?

or

2.  Hmmm as in possibly/maybe but I'm not letting on

or

3.  Hmmm, wish he'd bugger off and leave me alone and not keep pestering me about Sci-fi range
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 13 October 2010, 05:46:10 PM
Does that mean:

1.  Hmmm as in yes and it'll be available before Christmas?

or

2.  Hmmm as in possibly/maybe but I'm not letting on

or

3.  Hmmm, wish he'd bugger off and leave me alone and not keep pestering me about Sci-fi range

I'll go with 2 for now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!