1) What ruleset do you use in your last game? - MeG (Mortiem et Gloria)
2) What armies were confronted? - Two games, my Picts vs My Later Romans (borrowed by a friend) and then Mid Republican Romans (in15mm)
3) Did you feel comfortable with the ruleset? - definitely
4) and... was this the first time you used this ruleset? - no, but both my opponents were fairly new to it.
5) How many players were in the game? - 2 and 2, but the event has 13 players Saturday, 6 of us tomorrow.
Game 1 vs Skip, my Picts (nearest) vs My Later Imperial Romans (a draw in my favour), over 1000 Pendraken figures.
From the Roman side
Tell me this is not a thing of awe!
Game 2: Vs Mid Republican Romans, a series of my charges go in on his line (I would win this one, big time)