WMMS, Wolverhampton - Sun 12th March

Started by Leon, 03 January 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The WMMS show is always a solid day out with a huge amount of traders and more to look at.  As long as the fire alarm doesn't go off again, we'll be OK!

More info on this show can be found here: http://www.alumwellwargames.co.uk/ and we'll need any pre-orders sending through before Sun 5th please.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

I'm hoping to get to this and I may be able to without several kids hanging off me.

Any of the esteemed members here running any participation games, I've never played an historical wargame in my life and thought maybe it's time to have a go!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Shedman

I've got a vague feeling that I'm putting on BBB Magenta at WMMS

Hwiccee

Our club is running a WW2 game at the show but in 28mm I think - not my period.

Personally I will be helping out on the Pike and Shot society stand, hopefully with a small League of Augsburg game in 10mm.

toxicpixie

We (Circle Battlegroup) will be doing a 28mm Trojan War participation game using Song of Blades & Heroes - takes about 20-30mins to play, is skirmish level so it's basically a chariot riding hero and some foot fodder on each side. Any players welcome!

I'd like to do a bigger game, but more than 20mins or more complex than Song is too much for a UK style show - if it was like Expo or a US convention where you book to run a game in a two-three hour slot, players book a place to play and then you have a "proper" game it'd work, but as a "drop in" game explaining rules takes too long let alone actually playing.

I'm hoping to get time to nip over and see Alan though :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Matt J

Now I've earnt enough husband points to secure my pass I'll attempt to look in on you gents.

Matt
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

toxicpixie

Sorted, Matt!

I'm hoping to nip over and play in Hwicce's game, as well as have a wander round Not Shopping, but I should be hovering at our table most of the day :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting