Hammerhead, Newark - Sat 4th March

Started by Leon, 03 January 2017, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The second show of the year is the fantastic Hammerhead show, which has expanded rapidly under the care of Kallistra.  This year they've opened up a second hall as well, so there's even more to see!  This one is on Saturday 4th March, in the George Stephenson Hall at the Newark Showground.

More info on the show can be found here: http://www.hammerheadshow.co.uk/ and we'll need your pre-orders sending through to us before Sat 25th February please!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Last chance for any Hammerhead pre-orders please!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jimduncanuk

Sadly this show is just a bit too far south for us Scots.

My Ego forbids a signature.

Roy

I'll be there. Though helping with the Guisborough Gamers Sudan game. And with no pocket money to spend on any more 10mm ACW from yourselves.

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

skywalker

I'll be there with Redcar Ironbeards running a Gale Force 9 Tanks game but instead of 15mm we using 28mm  :D :D

Roy

My spies have told me its raining from Catterick to Newark, and looks set to do so tomorrow as well. Bit of a shame as its not going to make it fun walking across the car park to and from both venues for people.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

holdfast

Luckily it only rained on the ungodly. A good show, and good to see all the Pendraken folk in the naughty corner of the shed.

Ithoriel

"The rain it raineth on the just and on the unjust fella; but chiefly on the just, because ... the unjust hath the just's umbrella." ― Charles Bowen
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data