Vapnartak, York - Sun 5th February

Started by Leon, 03 January 2017, 09:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

03 January 2017, 09:21:04 PM Last Edit: 27 January 2017, 09:39:40 AM by Leon
The 2017 show season kicks off with the always excellent Vapnartak show, taking place at York Racecourse on Sunday 5th February.  This is the perfect start to the year, so head over and get started on those new projects!

More info on the show can be found here: http://www.yorkwargames.org/Vapnartak.htm and we'll need your pre-orders sending through to us before Mon 30th January please!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jimduncanuk

So, who's going to Vapnartak?

I'll be there with 2 or 3 Edinburgh chums none of whom are into 10mm.

I expect to meet the Falkirk guys who will arriving mob handed in a bus load.

Anyone else?
My Ego forbids a signature.

Roy

I'll be there. Pendraken show-order already emailed in.

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Ithoriel

Combination of Sunday, public transport and shortage of funds post-Xmas means I will look forward to seeing some pictures from those who make it!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Bodvoc

I will be there with my minibus full of school boys again :)
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Womble67

I will be there with some friends from my club

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

skywalker

The full compliment of Redcar Ironbeards will be there (all 6, which includes our newest member Roy Williamson)  :D :D :D

Jim Ando

Roy

Quote from: Bodvoc on 24 January 2017, 08:28:45 PM
I will be there with my minibus full of school boys again :)

So when we overhear people saying "Blooming kids", we'll all know Bodvoc's to blame  ;) :D

Is there a special entrance fee for school parties? Just wondering, as over 60s get in for nowt and surely allowing secondary education, etc., students reduced or free entry must be good for the hobby.

His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

Leon

We'll need any pre-orders sending through by Mon 30th please, otherwise we won't have chance to get them cast up for you!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bodvoc

All the boys get in for free if under 12.
The guys on the front desk are brilliant with my group and also are happy to use the tannoy if any of the boys ever needed me-which has never happened, they are too busy having fun to bother with me!
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Leman

Short of dosh this year so little point in making the trek this time. Maybe next year.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Roy

Leman, you're going to Battleground instead of York, though, right?

Saving up all year for that grand day out on the last weekend in November.