Civilians, para-militaries and agents

Started by Sunray, 14 December 2016, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Quote from: Techno on 15 December 2016, 07:57:58 AM
I've done lots of them like that now. ;)

Cheers - Phil

Ahhh.  You hear that fellow Korean war customers !  Phil has done lots of sculpts.   :-bd   

petercooman

15 December 2016, 11:52:50 AM #16 Last Edit: 15 December 2016, 11:59:03 AM by petercooman
Quote from: Wulf on 15 December 2016, 10:16:51 AM
Yes, I bought the set, but there seem to be new ones now - I think one is Wild West, and another one I forget the name of. I found the SF ones a bit too generic, unfortunately.

Well, i only have WWII and zombie sets, and the support supplement that gives you scenarios, rules for weather and for terrain. Also included is a chapter on building terrain, wich is a bit basic but still nice to read.

petercooman

Also, There are some optional rules that fit in with the science fiction one, giving more options, like psionics and aliens that ooperate by a hive mind.

If you don't have them, maybe it's worth checking those out!

http://15mmcouk.blogspot.be/p/15mmcouk-digital-downloads.html

'collected folder of free files' at the bottom of the webpage.

Sunray

Quote from: petercooman on 15 December 2016, 12:04:39 PM
Also, There are some optional rules that fit in with the science fiction one, giving more options, like psionics and aliens that ooperate by a hive mind.

If you don't have them, maybe it's worth checking those out!

http://15mmcouk.blogspot.be/p/15mmcouk-digital-downloads.html

'collected folder of free files' at the bottom of the webpage.

Thanks for that Peter- in addition to figures, scenics and bits and bobs, I also need to find rules that allow for single based figures to interact with  my regular BKC "4/5 to a base" wargame figures.   

I have ordered the Zombie Dawn as a potential template

petercooman

well in USE ME you can just count them as a squad, and mark how many are still alive. Ranges are measured from the leader of the squad, and movement is done by moving the  leader and forming the rest up around him, so just designate a leader on your base and measure from there.

PB

Great pics Peter and pretty much the same as I've done down to the cars and Dropzone Commander scenery. I have experimented with the Fireteam modern rules (Wargames Vault) for a larger scale zombie game.

petercooman

Thanks! don't know fireteam, will look them up later.

toxicpixie

You can easily use Osprey's "Black Ops" for a zombie or alien game (I was thinking Predator...).

As it's got a build system for troops, you would just NOT take ranged weapons, make them tough and slow (or speedy fast or whatever flavour of zombie you prefer), and run a "normal" team against them. Or slip them into a normal game :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting