Weird WWI project

Started by Terry37, 14 December 2016, 03:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

I'm not exactly where to post this, so picked this one. I have started working on the American army as one of two opponents in a Weird WWI endeavor based on the delightful series by Joseph Nassise - "The Great Undead War". If you like Weird World War, this is full of opportunities. For me it seems to fit very nicely into a pair of matched enemies using HotT. I will be using several of Pendraken's tanks and walkers in this effort, and will share pictures when I have something to show.

The figures are all done, i.e. the cleaning and conversions to fit the book, and today I finished the last major conversion part on a US Packard Walker, which I hope to finish cleaning up and assembling tomorrow. And yes, walkers are mentioned in the first book, along with Tesla guns, zombies, flying men, power vests and a few other fun things.

Once done with the Americans I will start in on the Germans.

Oh, and to make it even more fun, the book says the war is in it's 7th year, so that too allows for some creative fun!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams