A Rick Barlow type

Started by Sunray, 04 December 2016, 01:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Oops!  :-[

I'll claim "ogne" - "fasciate" was spellcheck - although my post, my responsibility.
Sleep with clean hands ...

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Sunray

Thank you  for votes, comments and interest.  I am now signed up to hordes of Aztecs and "Duckmen" . I hope you are worth it Barlow - a +2 at least when you come onto the table.

The Rick Barlow campaign will now go "black" and be conducted at other appropriate levels.   Locks- are as we speak being changed at a certain Unit 2 D, Vaughan Court.

The reliable [sic] Pendraken Rumour Control will keep you informed.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Wales, a veteran sculptor sits by the crackling radio and waits for the "John has  a long moustache" signal to "spring " into action start the dollies......   

d_Guy

Quote from: Sunray on 10 December 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Meanwhile, somewhere in Wales, a veteran sculptor sits by the crackling radio and waits for the "John has  a long moustache" signal to "spring " into action start the dollies......   

... all the while whistling a jolly seasonal tune as he puts the final touches on the battle dress of an Aztec captain.  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Sunray

Quote from: d_Guy on 10 December 2016, 05:36:05 PM
... all the while whistling a jolly seasonal tune as he puts the final touches on the battle dress of an Aztec captain.  :)

That battle dress wouldn't happen to be a well worn trench coat ? :-