Pendraken Zoo now open!

Started by Leon, 04 December 2016, 12:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: ianrs54 on 06 January 2017, 04:15:19 PM
But I've got two huge ones I use as Rucks in a warmaster Araby army.

Not those vultures, the ones I'm talking about are all new with a certain Stella quality about them ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Ithoriel

Apparently it's not just Red Bull that gives you wings :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

When I drink Stella I just get clumsy feet, a lot.

IanS  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Ithoriel on 07 January 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Apparently it's not just Red Bull that gives you wings :)

O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

Quote from: ianrs54 on 07 January 2017, 01:30:57 PM
When I drink Stella I just get clumsy feet, a lot.

IanS  ;)I

I tend to be a bit more...  <:-P @-) :'( :-& I-)

;)

Techno

I've not tried using anything other than the cut and flattened cans of Stella......They were just the perfect thickness, for scoring lines in the metal with the point of a scalpel, and then almost 'tearing' the shapes out !........Not tried any other cans.....But I expect most drink cans will be of an almost identical thickness.

Cheers (Hic) - Phil.

fsn

Hang on! Does this mean Techno drinks Stella?

:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: fsn on 07 January 2017, 05:55:44 PM
Hang on! Does this mean Techno drinks Stella?

:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&

How else do you think he maintains those boyish good looks? :-\ :-/ :-$

fsn

Well, I assumed he either bathed in virgins' blood, ate monkey glands or had made a pact with some dark force.

But drinking Stella!
:-&

That's disgusting!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 07 January 2017, 06:16:41 PM
Well, I assumed he either bathed in virgins' blood, ate monkey glands or had made a pact with some dark force.

But drinking Stella!
:-&

That's disgusting!

Virgins' blood !!!!!  Where do you think he is going to find any of them in south wales !!!!.    ;D ;D

Nobby you are completely nuts
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Quote from: Orcs on 07 January 2017, 07:46:20 PM
Virgins' blood !!!!!  Where do you think he is going to find any of them in south wales !!!!.    ;D ;D

Nobby you are completely nuts

Sheep don't count.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thank goodness for that FK, if us humans count sheep to go to sleep, what do sheep count?

Also, magic mushrooms grow best in sheep fields, what do sheep see when they eat them and hallucinate?
"Oh man... A cloud with legs... Trippy... Oh... It's my brother!"
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

When I was at college in Aberystwyth it was not unusual to see/ hear the spoof news that the Annual Parade of Cardiff Virgins had been cancelled that year as one had fallen and broken her ankle ... and the other refused to march alone!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

pierre the shy

07 January 2017, 11:47:26 PM #102 Last Edit: 07 January 2017, 11:55:26 PM by pierre the shy
Amazing what you can find in a Welsh field beside sheep and fungi:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/88142158/Man-used-life-savings-to-buy-field-and-discovers-ruins-of-lost-city

"lost city" is probably a bit too Indiana Jones-ish (Stuff is renowned for its journalistic "flair")  but certainly an abandoned settlement.

Maybe Techno should invite Tony Robinson and the Time Team to dig up his back garden  ;)

To keep some relevance I should add that my latest order includes some of the new animal range  O:-)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Techno

Quote from: pierre the shy on 07 January 2017, 11:47:26 PM
Amazing what you can find in a Welsh field beside sheep and fungi:
Maybe Techno should invite Tony Robinson and the Time Team to dig up his back garden  ;)

There are the remains of a very ancient 'fort' on the top of the hill about half a mile up the road.......Just a pile of rocks now.....And a ruined (or unfinished) cromlech in a field the other side of the road, about 600 yards away from Techno Towers.
Yes....We do get 'magic mushrooms' growing in the fields. You can spot 'hippies' collecting bag fulls of 'em from the common at the appropriate time of year.

I wouldn't touch/eat any fungi that I hadn't bought from a super market.......Even the ones I'm sure are 'normal' mushrooms that grow in our fields.....

Knowing my luck......

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Mmmm, brought back several bottles of preserved truffles from Siena. They're getting pretty good at it.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.