Pendraken Zoo now open!

Started by Leon, 04 December 2016, 12:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

Sorry to get personal - but do those cows have udders?  If not, I can see some of them pulling all sorts of wagons, guns etc.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

fsn

Very thin ankles on those chickens.  :(
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

fred.

Cool. Just putting together an order along with some of the recently released civilians (newly moulded not ex-convicts)

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Sunray

My order for Techno's new civies is already in the system (don't forget it Leon).  Also three buses.   I would really like some civilian types in trench coats with the odd weapon (Carl Gustav SMGs, Colt .45 pistols,  Remington .308 scoped rifles).  I know the trench coat is an icon for a spook, but aren't all of our figures "icons" on the table when the dice rolls ?

Yes, those black ops, Langley Farm Boys had their baptism of fire in Korea.  Not their finest hour( -1), but lessons were leant.

A lot of the declass stuff makes interesting reading.

Nosher

If I buy one pack of rabbits do you think they might multiply?

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

mollinary

Quote from: Nosher on 04 December 2016, 04:39:22 PM
If I buy one pack of rabbits do you think they might multiply?

Come on, Nosher, any fool can tell they are all bucks!  You don't think Leon would have made such a mistake as to release a self propagating product do you?   :o :o :o :o

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Thanks for the replies, the rabbits and cats are indeed very small!

Quote from: d_Guy on 04 December 2016, 04:47:39 AM
Ordered!  :)

Thanks for that, we'll get those sorted and shipped out asap.

Quote from: mad lemmey on 04 December 2016, 10:35:31 AM
No ducks?

No ducks currently, but we might add the current camels and elephants into the lists to have them all in one place.  There's also a crocodile knocking about somewhere...

Quote from: Westmarcher on 04 December 2016, 10:37:07 AM
Of course, you will now receive requests for farm implements and farm workers (oh, what a can of worms* that might be given the costume requirements for different eras), different breeds, dead cattle (for WW2 Normandy games, etc.), dead horses (great for any battlefield) and mice!    :o

We've got dead horses in the Napoleonic Misc section, so no worries there.  For dead cattle, as fsn says just tip them over!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 04 December 2016, 01:09:07 PM
My order for Techno's new civies is already in the system (don't forget it Leon).  Also three buses.   I would really like some civilian types in trench coats with the odd weapon (Carl Gustav SMGs, Colt .45 pistols,  Remington .308 scoped rifles).  I know the trench coat is an icon for a spook, but aren't all of our figures "icons" on the table when the dice rolls ?

Yes, those black ops, Langley Farm Boys had their baptism of fire in Korea.  Not their finest hour( -1), but lessons were leant.

A lot of the declass stuff makes interesting reading.

The CIA type (Mr Lynch) is now a request.  And many thanks for Peter Cooman for the link to the Bob Murch figure that inspired it.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 04 December 2016, 05:19:31 PM
There's also a crocodile knocking about somewhere...

Listen for the sound of the clock :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

I could find a good home for a couple of crocs.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

lowlylowlycook

Cool stuff.

Any chance of getting some dwarves to ride those goats?  Or are they a lot smaller than the ponies that the dwarves currently get?

Techno

Will.

No, sorry....still haven't finished that meerkat.  :-[....and didn't I do a lemming on your gobbo mage ?.......Or did I pick that off, in the end ?

Mollinary....As far as I can remember I just made them as smaller sized bullocks...so no udders

The chicken and the rabbit.......They're not as small as the bloody squirrel Leon asked me to put on the wood elf 'runestone'. :P

Hope you like them.....I did have to mess around with the scales on some of them.  :D

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The lemming is in the goblin Mage! Not sure many know of it!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

;)

Thought so.....I'm sure I picked one off him somewhere, though !

Cheers - Phil