Pendraken Zoo now open!

Started by Leon, 04 December 2016, 12:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Mmmmmmm........brought back some of that delightful Stella from the offy. Those Belgians are getting quite good at this beer making malarkey.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

d_Guy

Thanks for the Belgium beer making reference. How one drank Stella Kolwaski was a bit of a mystery.

Sleep with clean hands ...

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Speaking of animals, weren't there some bears that were lurking around the request list and, if my memory serves me well  :-, were elbowing their way to the release queue?

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 15 January 2017, 10:11:27 PM
Speaking of animals, weren't there some bears that were lurking around the request list and, if my memory serves me well  :-, were elbowing their way to the release queue?

There were and we'll be adding those to the Warband ranges at some point, just need to squeeze them in alongside some of the Moderns Phil is working on.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!