New Epsilon African buildings available!

Started by Leon, 01 December 2016, 11:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The next release from Escenografia Epsilon is this excellent trio of African buildings, all pre-painted and ready to go onto your table!

Escenografia Epsilon - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Escenografia-Epsilon-buildings-c34/
EPS-AF01 - African buildings (x3) - £16.95

As always, it's worth a browse through the Epsilon website and have a look at the other excellent products they have on offer: http://www.escenografia-epsilon.com/index.html  We'll be starting to stock some of the 15mm buildings in the new year, which will be available through Minibits.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Leon

Quote from: Norm on 02 December 2016, 06:24:27 AM
My Christmas list thanks you!  :)

8)

Just to check though, we've got your order through today but these new sets aren't on it?  Is that correct?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Norm

Hi Leon, yes that's right - your comment to check the catalogue led me to look at all of the range and to order East Front and ACW sets (only).

Leon

Quote from: Norm on 02 December 2016, 07:02:18 PM
Hi Leon, yes that's right - your comment to check the catalogue led me to look at all of the range and to order East Front and ACW sets (only).

No worries!  We've got those on the side now and ready to go straight out in Monday's post.