Gunner for the Tobruk bunkers

Started by Orcs, 24 November 2016, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

The Tobruk type bunker was widely used in Normandy, both on the beach defences and inland.  It was also added as an additional defence to other bunkers. 

Pendraken produce several bunkers with the Tobruk point on them but currently there are no gunner figures to man them.

We need a single man firing an MG34/42 with the saddlebag magazine and gun shield.  With a bit of thought it could be cast as a standing figure that could be used to have a manned MG on the Half tracks and cut off short to fit in the Tobruk points - Two for the price of one

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave

Quote from: Orcs on 24 November 2016, 08:25:31 AM
The Tobruk type bunker was widely used in Normandy, both on the beach defences and inland.  It was also added as an additional defence to other bunkers. 

Pendraken produce several bunkers with the Tobruk point on them but currently there are no gunner figures to man them.

We need a single man firing an MG34/42 with the saddlebag magazine and gun shield.  With a bit of thought it could be cast as a standing figure that could be used to have a manned MG on the Half tracks and cut off short to fit in the Tobruk points - Two for the price of one

I've done one leaning forwrad firing, will do for trenches too

Dave

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Brilliant, I will look forwad to getting some when they are in production
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Sunray

Quote from: Orcs on 14 August 2017, 04:44:37 PM
Brilliant, I will look forwad to getting some when they are in production

+1

Cheers

James