A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Standard bearers drybrushed and an agricultural tractor painted, to be used as an artillery tow.

Steve J

Another batch of HQ's and standard bearers finished :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Italian command stand and ATG finished this morning, along with some more stand bearers. I need to repeat these for another Battalion tomorrow.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Stargrave crew finished apart from basing. New Burrows and Badgers figures base coated, inked and some highlighting added. Two fleets of spaceshipsand a few civilian ships base coated and half inked.

Mostly top half, before you ask.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Basing done on Stargrave team. Legion figure done for Imi, 5 satellites done for A Billion Suns, and 28mm fences for Burrows and Badgers. 2 out of 3 Burrows and Badgers figures done

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Lot done, not much done at the same time...

Steve J

Some flags rescaled and ready to print, only to find out that the ink had runout or dried up on a couple of the colours :(. Not too bad for some flags as I over paint them, but for others a bit of a pain.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finished another starship fleet, photos later, maybe...

Steve J

Lots of flag painting yesterday, which wasn't too bad as they were very simple designs. More painting today all being well.

Steve J

Another Italian HQ and ATG painted up, along with more standard bearers. Only one more faction to paint but they can wait, as I need to focus on some flags for the Cotswold Wargaming Day show on Sunday as well as sorting out a campaign game.

FierceKitty

Normans are creeping towards readiness. My poor Byzantines - another army to beat them up.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Bases flocked, so now can turn my attention to so units for a demo game on Sunday.