A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

I brigades worth of bases paintd and drybrushed, ready for the uniforms tomorrow :).

Steve J

First Battalion painted and didn't take too long, which is good. It took a bit of adjusting to painting 6mm mdf rather than 10mm metal. I had to keep rmemebering I'm painting the unit and not each single figure. I might try and flock them tonight as that tends to bring everyting together.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Was up until 1.30 last night working on Hafsid light horse, and another 45 minutes today before a game this pm.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

More work done on Hafsid light horse, and as I'm away for a few days, I've assembled three regiments of 1809 Austrian Infantry to start painting.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Genoese and Papal ships are nearly done, which will complete the Holy League fleet, I'm afraid the Ottoman force is 50% bigger (but numerous little pirate boats, and no galleasses). I've got some good ideas about rules, I think.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

The Holy League is waiting for Turks and some rules. Navwar 1:1200.

FierceKitty

More.

FierceKitty

Ying tong iddle i po.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Very nice.

Austrian infantry started

Steve J

Techno II

Seconded !

They look really zippy !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Steve J

Another mdf battalion finished and much quicker and more enjoyable than the first, now that I know how to paint them :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Austrians highlighted, flesh inked and highlighted, black on helmets, ammo pouches and other parts.