A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Venetian squadron is on the blocks, with the Arsenal working overtime. Hmmm, an irritating thing: we know a lot of the names of the vessels in the Holy League, but Ottoman records use the names of the captains, not their ships.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno II

Spent so much time yesterday reaming white metal away with the Dremmel, I thought my right ear was going to start bleeding.
No wonder the hearing in my right ear is worse than the left, with the racket that thing makes.

Oooo....first promotion, the second time around. :D

Cheers - Phil.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

That's twice the booze Phil - took you long enough.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

Yes......But I'm already starting to lap people..  ;)

Cheers - Phil.  ;D ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Romans and Arabs just need tufts now.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

As my mdf bases arrived from Pendraken today, I spent the evening starting to base up a load of Commission Figurines mdf figures. Just using wood glue and figures on strips made the whole process incredibly quick :). More of the same tomorrow.

Steve J

Cavalry and commands based today. The tricky artillery maybe assembled tonight :-.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

6mm paras and 4 10mm vehicles undercoated.

Steve J

MDF artillery assembled, which was easier than I imagined it would be, but still took time to do. All I have left to do is base the gunners and then add some poles for the standard bearers and I'm ready to start basing.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases painted and highlighted, figures painted to the end. Bases sealed. Beasting these.  :d

FierceKitty

The Spanish squadron should be ready to join the Venetians and Maltese today (we're just expecting the Inquisition, but don't tell them that); the it's the Genoese and Papal forces, and I can get going on the Turks. Does anyone have any idea if the diekplus manouevre was still extant in the early modern era?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flock and clumps added, just tufts to do.

Techno II

Big box of masters packed and sent to sir.  :)

Those will keep the casting elves busy for a good while. :D

Cheers - Phil ;)