A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Base-coated and over-brushed the mausoleums: actual painting with actual pots of paints and actual brushes!!!

Woo-hoo  <:-P

(It's the little things  ;) )
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Based up some additional units needed for my WWII Brits and Germans. Grit to be added later, then priming tomorrow.

Steve J

Glad you got your brass Ian. We are lucky to have one of their shops in Bristol and it very much an old fashioned modelshop, which is great in this day and age.

FierceKitty

A bit of tackle and varnish on the Sarmatians today.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Chris Pringle

Spent a hard weekend on various terrain items: clearing ivy off an old well, painting barn doors, treating and staining assorted other internal and external timberwork, turning an old bonfire/rubbish tip in front of a house into level lawn.

This would have been much easier in 10mm scale, but these terrain items are 1:1.

Chris

Bloody Big BATTLES!
https://groups.io/g/bloodybigbattles
http://bloodybigbattles.blogspot.com/

Should ha hid better Chris.

Me Iv'e finished the Romans, anatnaed the challys, got the first 3 colours on the EAP archers (no one sing Barwick Green here) and 15 mm Huns.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Gimme frigging strength. X_X

In despair - Phil

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 August 2020, 08:53:50 AM
Nice one Merion

Thanks Will  :-bd

Made it to Halfords this morning after my daughter's soccer match: black spray paint purchased; black spray paint deployed; rest of the necropolis sprayed black, overbrushed and then drybrushed; progress made  :D
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Primed and starting adding base colours to my WWII bits'n'pieces using Halfords primer and satin black. Frankly in a different league to Army Painter Spray Primer...

...BUT...

be warned that the Halford's paint is about as nasty a product as you could wish to buy. When we did a CoSHH assessment just before I was made redundant, the Halford's plastic primer ticked pretty much every nasty box possible, coming in as out Number 1 most harmful product!

So when using this, please, please spray it outside or out of a door to vent to the fresh air. Your body will thankyou for it!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

4.3m x 40cm x 22cm trench dug across the kitchen today.

Painting might not be on the cards tonight...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

That's far too deep, the figures are only 10mm tall!

Might work for Action Man though....
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!