A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Because Sir's got to make something out of this. ;)

(I wish the contractors, doing stuff for Western Power..... would hurry up, and frigging finish.....My headache is getting worse and worse...Don't care...Had a Nuthatch on the peanuts... :-bd..Not seen one of those for a while.)

Just hope the little feral (?)  cat hasn't been put off from coming back.l...Still don't know whether it's male or female....

Good grief !......Yet another mouth to feed. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cheers - Phil. X_X

Steve J

Three Matilda II's finished this morning as it was pouring down. I might move onto some Pz I's & II's this afternoon.

Steve J

Instead base coated camo colours and added a wash to Italian AB-41 armoured car and Semovente command tank.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Writing job applications and continued work on the kitchen has smashed any time for painting today...  :'(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yeah, backs gone too...
Part way through sorting 500 1:3000 ships, yoiks.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

I empathise Will having suffered with a bad back since a teenager. Hope it gets better soon.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Back is much better today.
Still twinging occasionally, it's been bad since I was about 15.

Leather and woodwork done, plus flesh highlights and bronzework on auxilia this pm.

Steve J

Quoteit's been bad since I was about 15.

Same as me then! I half slipped a disc whilst playing table tennis at lunchtime and it's never been the same since. The pain was unbelievable and I could barely walk to afternoon lessons!

Steve J

Assembled and based two 2pdr ATG's. I need to go to Halfords to get some spray primer as my Army Painter one is rubbish, splattering every where (if I can get it to 'spray') after only one proper use >:(.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wiring in on the kitchen.
400 of the 500 1:3000 ships split into their relevent fleets, who knew Sweden and Thailand had such massive fleets?

Techno

WATCH YOUR BACK !!!  X_X

(That's the problem 'with backs'.....They con you into.... "Oooh, I feel much better".....and then they come back and bite you.)

Take care, Matey - Phil :)